Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Starting Over...



Hello there! I have not posted in a while, 
so I'm going to post now. 
We are starting the Torah cycle all over again, 
and I'm glad because there is so much more to learn!


O יהוה, Your kindness has filled the earth;
Teach me Your laws.
You have done good to Your servant, O יהוה,
According to Your word.
Teach me good sense and knowledge,
For I have trusted in Your commands.
Before I was afflicted I myself was going astray,
But now I have guarded Your word.
  You are good, and do good;
Teach me Your laws.
The proud have forged a lie against me,
With all my heart I observe Your orders.
Their heart has become like fat,
Without feeling;
I have delighted in Your Torah.
It was good for me that I was afflicted,
That I might learn Your laws.
The Torah of Your mouth is better to me
Than thousands of gold and silver pieces.
Your hands have made me and formed me;
Make me understand,
that I might learn Your commands
- Tehillim (Psalms) 119:64-73


Let me never forget Your orders,
For by them You have given me life.
- Tehillim (Psalms) 119:93

O how I love Your Torah!
It is my study all day long.
Tehillim (Psalms) 119:97



May we obey and walk in YHVH'S Torah!!
May we want to learn about HIM!!!!
Shalom!


2 comments: