Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Giving Thanks

My sister Ally is coming home from collage tomorrow!
This is certainly a time to thank and to praise YHVH!
  


  Oh, give thanks to יהוה, 
for He is good!
Because His kindness is everlasting
.   Let Yisra’ĕl now say, 
“His kindness is everlasting.” 
  Let the house of Aharon now say, 
“His kindness is everlasting.”
 Let those who fear יהוה now say, 
“His kindness is everlasting.” 
  I called on Yah in distress;
Yah answered me in a broad place.
  יהוה is on my side;
I do not fear what man does to me! 
  יהוה is for me among those helping me;
Therefore I look on those hating me.
 It is better to take refuge in יהוה
Than to trust in man. 
  It is better to take refuge in יהוה
Than to trust in princes.


Psalms 118:1-9

No comments:

Post a Comment