Saturday, December 3, 2011

It is Shabbat!

It's Shabbat today!
I'm glad that today is Shabbat
because I get to learn more of the Torah.


  “Remember the Sabbath day,
to set it apart.
  “Six days you labour,
and shall do all your work, 
  but the seventh day is a Sabbath of יהוה your Elohim.
You do not do any work
  you, nor your son, 
nor your daughter,
nor your male servant, 
nor your female servant, 
nor your cattle,
nor your stranger who is within your gates. 
  “For in six days יהוה made the heavens and the earth,
the sea, and all that is in them, 
and rested the seventh day. 
Therefore יהוה blessed the Sabbath day and set it apart.
Exodus 20:8-11

Have a blessed Shabbat!

3 comments:

  1. Shabbat Shalom, Will. What a blessed day (I am a bloggy friend of your mom's. :-D)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't know you posted this. ;) I need to check more often.
    I LOVE Shabbat, too! I love studying YHVH's Torah! I love doing BOTH with you!
    I love you, son! Love, Mom ♥

    ReplyDelete